Thursday 1 May 2014

Sweet Folly music video clip + Blythe doll stop motion attempt

Dear friends,

I hope you are all well.
It is sweet to be gently going back to blogging and dolly world but most of all, it is an amazing feeling to be in touch with you all and to hear from you.
I love this world where thanks to technology, kindred spirits can be united .
We don't really feel isolated anymore, do we?

Today I am going to show you a little video featuring Rose . Rose is a Blythe doll I have customized but I am still trying to find how to create a puppet for a stop motion project. Blythe dolls are a nice alternative to experience stop motion. Even though they are not very steady.


Also, I have finished the video I was asked to make for M.S Production Sebastien Ragonneau so I hope you will enjoy the result.

This is Rose



Stop motion animation attempt with Blythe doll Rose 


Now, after months and months of filmimg, photoshooting and ...well...everything !The video Sweet Folly is now finally finished!

I hope you will like the song and how our worlds have nicely blended together.
Sebastien and I have never met in the flesh, nor have I ever met the singer .
Just as I said, the internet can sometimes help create magic!



Keep on dreaming my dear friends!



5 comments:

Anthropomorphica said...

Thank you for the magic Patricia! I was really impressed with your animating and your sweet voice! Thanks for sharing Rose's transformation, I think she feels relieved that you saw who she really was... Glad you're blogging again.

miniacollection said...

J'aime beaucoup les changements que tu as fait.
Geneviève

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her!
Perfectly wonderful
and sweet and those eyes
are well mesmerizing!!!
Great hair cut!
Have missed blogging with
everyone...happy happy May
wishes!!!

Anonymous said...

darling dear...
harrowing experience
with my blog, but i
think its all set right
now...how i love these dolls
and these videos you are creating
and those mushrooms...they show up in a new movie...only lovers left alive...which is wonderful...and i did think of you when i saw them!
happy day to you my friend!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! It works!