Friday 5 June 2009

How it all started

Hi,
I hope you will enjoy it here.
Well, you might wonder how I decided to have a doll travel blog.

My sister lives in Australia and I live in England.

I am French.


We are very frustrated because we can't see each other as much as we want so I decided one day to make two little dolls representing each of us.
When I travel, I try to take them with me everywhere in my handbag.
Then I take pictures of them and show my sister how "we" had fun.
One day, my aunt, uncle and cousin Keith decided to go to visit NY. I asked them if the dolls could enjoy the trip with them. So my sister and I (well, the dolly sisters) went there and came back with some nice pics and even lovely souvenirs for me!
I was soooooooooooooo happy!
The dolls went to London by train .
They also went to Paris.


Then I started making other dolls. Small ones,then bigger ones. I thought they should all be unique .It was hard work at first but it gave me so much pleasure I couldn't stop.
I have now a growing family of dolls and have decided I would sell some of them.

I do love England very much and am happy to visit castles and houses.
I love the countryside.

I thought it would be nice to take the dolls out.
When one is born, she has a little day out .
She likes to pose in front of the camera!
If you have purchased one of them, take a glance at the places she has visited and please send us the pictures of your doll! we cannot wait to see where she's been! tell us about her new life!

No comments: