Monday 21 September 2009

I have won a prize!

The other day, I was visiting one of my favourite miniaturist's blog:Christel Jensen . There is a link to her blog on the right column. I saw there was a mini contest and I just participated not really believing I was going to win as I never win anyway...BUT I DID!!!! and look what I've won! 4 wonderful mini muffins made by Christel! Wouaw!

Christel is actually working on Ratatouille and she's made an incredible miniature of the Disney character . You've got to see it! So,you know what you've got to do now!
You can click on the picture below.


Take care everyone!



1 comment:

Kim said...

Congrats Patricia! Your dolls will love these! I was thinking about buying her new dvd- I would like to try to make cupcakes. Christel is an amazing artist ♥