Sunday 5 July 2009

Here are the last pics of my Marie -Antoinette












I have to confess that I am a bit mad about my last doll. It was such a hard work to make her. As you have seen, I have spoilt her. I have no intention to sell her at all! I love her to much! Do you think I should try to make another one for my next craft fair?
I am also working in parallel on the theme of Ladurée Pâtisserie. It is rather challenging but I like it. I am trying a miniature Saint Honoré and am going to make some macarons which are very trendy in Paris with Ladurée.
Let me know if you like the pictures!
Take care!

5 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Your Marie-Antoinette doll is very charming and adorable. I love your little cakes and patisserie. Hope you will enjoy our doll group and share more pictures of your dolls.

Marie-Pierre Emorine - Illustratrice Jeunesse said...

eh ! bienvenue chez moi ! ravie que mon travail te plaise.... et puis je découvre des univers tout petit tout mini, dont je ne soupçonnais même pas l'existence ! quel travail, bravo je suis très épatée ! à très bientôt

Kim said...

Your dolls are adorable! Hope you don't mind me following along on your doll-making journey!

Shashi Nayagam said...

Patricia can you try entering the textile group again. I have removed the ban but I really don't know how that happened. There were several ladies who got banned. Must be some glitch in the website that caused it. Please try the group again and let us know if you can get in or not.

Anonymous said...

Hi from carol...followed your link from the Textile forum.
Your dolls really do look as though they have a good time and are well fed on strawberrys and cakes. They are so sweet.