Wednesday 13 January 2010

The postman banged at my door and...

Not so long ago I received a very sweet e-mail from my friend Kim who felt disappointed because I hadn't received the Christmas present she had sent to me.
She thought the parcel was lost.
I didn't know she had sent me one and I understand how she must have felt after puting all these efforts , kindness and love in this parcel.
This morning, the postman banged at my door and tadaaaaa! he was holding the parcel!

Can you believe it? it took over a month for the parcel to arrive.

Your Christmas gift isn't late Kim, it is early for 2010 !

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I cannot wait to play with all these new wonderful treasures you have sent me.

Thank you!thank you! thank you!



And if you don't know Kim yet well, just click on the link below and you will know what an angel looks like

6 comments:

Kim said...

Patricia!!!!

I cannot believe it arrived right after I broke down to tell you I had sent it!!! I was so disappointed because I fell in love with the fabric I sent you and I thought you would love it too. I am so glad it arrived and that you and the girls like all your gifts. You are a very special friend to me♥ Thank you for making the video of the girls opening it- I love it!

Big hugs to you!!! and merry christmas too!

Anonymous said...

I am running over to Kim's to visit her. Sweet video.

Sans! said...

You have made a great vid to thank a great friend! Glad you got all your gifts!

miniacollection said...

Comme le dit si bien la chanson "It's never too late". Très beau cadeau, l'ange est "cute", et le buffet aussi. J'attends de voir ce que tu vas faire avec tout le reste.
Bises
Geneviève

kathi said...

What a wonderful surprise! You will have such fun with these things! I love the video too!

rosanna said...

I love the video, such a wonderful way to show your presents. I wish I were so clever. I have see , she is the sweetest thing. Have a grea day Rosanna