Monday 8 March 2010

Alice OUR film the LAUNCH!!!

Dear blog friends,
it is with great delight that I am introducing you to OUR own version of Alice in Wonderland.
I have got to say that I have been through many troubles filming this as I had to make several changes as you were sending me your pictures.
I've almost broken my camera, I have torn my skirt, got scratched and had to wait and wait and wait for the weather to be good to be able to go out.

I have been amazed by all the fantastic ideas and work that you have all put into this Alice in Wonderland theme.
After watching this film, Tim Burton's version will seem very boring to you (he!he!)
So , this is it:
it is 8.30 pm in England time for the red carpet.


I hope you will enjoy the show!





Now, time to go and discover much more on everybody's blog:

Jojo Caramel ( and her "Drink Me" bottle)

Flowers &Art ( She made the extraordinary mini white rabbit)

My Curious Tea party (thank you Julie for the beautiful box you've sent. Julie has also created the Queen of Hearts art doll and the little doll with the rabbit at the end)

Juliet K( who made the fabulous needle felted Chesire cat on his branche)

Karin ( made the absolutely astonishing 1/4th scale rabbit in the tea pot)

A Pink Dreamer (who sent the lovely drawing of the Queen who wants to chop off Alice's head.)

Vanessa oraganised a Alice in Wonderland Valentine's Party and has been so kind to send me the photos. Discover more on her blog!

Geneviève from Miniacollection who has made the exquisite mini rabbit playing in the grass with Nina.

Laurence from Couleurs et Gourmandises who has made a lovely Pink Alice doll (and had trouble finding her watercolours to paint the background)

Faustine&Coquelicot who has made the Alice doll sitting on the book .

Lize (yeeeees!!! you did it on time!) who has made the most faniscating miniature Wonderland garden party shown at the very end of the film.

Tite belle soeur toute seule who made the beautiful blue collage of Alice.( paaaaardoooooon pour l'oubli............)

Thanks to all! I think we deserve this:



31 comments:

Thevisionarybutterfly said...

Wowzers great job combining all the different elements! Also very inspiring.


Can't wait to see Tim Burton's version too.

Kim said...

wonderful Patricia!!!! A big thank you for all the hard work you did on this- it was well worth the wait-you deserve the "dreamers and magic" oscar! Fantastic work to all of the artists that contributed!!!!

couleursetgourmandises said...

quel travail tu as fait!-)
j'aime beaucoup les créa, les photos de la vraie alice et puis j'ai 2 coups de coeur...
merci à toi!

apinkdreamer said...

well, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! the film is fantastic! i adore the black and white pictures! i'm so amazed...thank you!

Carousel Dreams said...

Oh, you clever, clever girl! I loved this...everyone's art is amazing, and I'm off now to check out all the blogs...well done!

Pan said...

BRAVO! BRAVO! Wonderful! I love it!

Pan
http://smallstuff-blogspot.blogspot.com/

Tallulah Belle said...

WONDERFUL !!!!!

You did an amazing job with some great pieces of art.

Is that you in the video ?

The Quintessential Magpie said...

This is absolutely amazing, Patricia! Bravo to you and your crew! I enjoyed every moment, and thank you, too, for telling us about the real Alice. I didn't know her name or anything about her, so I'm happy to have that history, too. Delightful production...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Another wonderful production Patricia! Just wish my computer had co-operated so I could have been part of it.
As soon as Liberty heard the music she asked, "Whose blog is that, is it Patricia's?"
Mercedes

Unknown said...

Really pretty! Your video and also all other folks entries are beautiful.

Françoise said...

Lovely show!
Désolée de ne pas avoir pu participé finalement mais j'ai manqué de temps. La vie est un peu compliquée en ce moment.....
Bravo à tous les participants!

Anonymous said...

Ces 6'49 sont un vrai régal !!! I enjoyed your delightful show very much ♥ Beautiful art work and so poetic with the little Alice!!!!
I'm off to make a visit to everyone to discover all these beautiful creations ♥

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

wouah ! ça fait kekchoz de se trouver dans un générique !!! mais - sniiiiirf... - tu m'as oubliée dans la liste des blogs... pas grave, mais tu sais comme sont les bloggers !!!

Un très grand bravo, que dis-je, une hola pour ton super montage !!!

Anonymous said...

Merci pour cette délicieuse invitation Papillon Bleu. J'ai fait une magnifique balade ♥

julietk said...

Wow I have to watch that again :-) I am a bit late because my Darling little Dog had to go the the emergency Vet last night :-( He is having exploratory surgery as I type. I am trying not to think about it but as you see not doing a good job. Your Little film helped to cheer me up though. Thankyou for all your effort x Juliet

miniacollection said...

Bravo et félicitations ! Ce que tu as fait est vraiment magique, fabuleux et beau. Quel travail cela a dû te demander, j'aime beaucoup l'histoire et la façon dont tu as intégré les photos des bloggeuses. Parler de la vraie Alice avec des photos d'elle est une très bonne idée.
Une précision à propos de ma photo, je n'ai pas fait le lapin il est de Cécile du Jardin des Farfalous, si tu vas sur son blog je suis sûre que tu aimeras son travail.
Une dernière chose j'aime la façon dont tu es habillée, assez mon style.
Gros bisous.
Geneviève

Sans! said...

This is a fantastic effort! You win the silent movie category as far as I am concerned!

apinkdreamer said...

hi again! i have just seen again the video with my kids! they are thrilled to see alice in an other version!they also recognised my painting and they are so happy!
thank you again!

Jessica said...

Bravoooo!!! Tu as fait un travail remarquable! quelle recherche et quelle talent de créatrice...
Toutes mes excuses de ne pas avoir participé...les seuls moments où Juline était absente L'affreux jojo était là pour prendre possession de la dinette de Lili....
Mais j'ai vraiment hâte de le montrer à la puce demain!
Gros bisous!!!

Shaheen said...

Patricia.
I thoroughly enjoyed the show, and no queuing like at the cinema. Its brilliant so many fellow creative bloggers contributed to the making of this little show. I loved it all, but mostly a great ending. it was nice to meet the real Alice.
Thank you for inspiring.

Vanessa Kiki Johanning said...

You did an awesome! Job!!! I paused the regular music at first...
Thanks so much for letting me be a part!!!
You are very creative!!!

Happy spring everyone!!!!!

Vanessa
RhinestoneContessa.com

Vanessa Kiki Johanning said...

I just watched it again!! It makes me giggle every time!!! Hee hee!!!!!
Bravo !!! Bravo!!!!!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

tétromignonn' !! dugrobizou !

Anonymous said...

Patricia...that was beautifully done...I think my very favorite was the sepia girl...wandering and running and peeking...was that you my dear? Blessings Eden

Carousel Dreams said...

Me again Patricia! I am so sorry I didn't participate! This blogging gig is all so new to me and I didn't realise I had to send you photos, I just thought you knew I said ok...silly me! Again, apologies, but I did so enjoy your movie.

dalesdreams said...

That was a wonderful film. I recognised quite a few of them. :)

sylvie said...

Come to see YOUR Chiffonneuse;.....

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Patricia I have just been in another world of magic and dreams and enjoyed every minute. xx

Unknown said...

BRAVO, BRAVO? un régal ...... Can on chi !

Alicia said...

Je me réveille un peu tard pour laisser un petit mot ici...un joli film au pays des merveilles, merci de nous avoir laissé participer...

parlance said...

Patricia, this is beautiful. I love the fact that you and your friends are bringing a whole new dimension (literally) to the miniaturist hobby.

It was a dream come true!